Accepted Call911 - Example Helper Application

Call911

Owner
Owner
User name: Call911plz

Your First Name: Call

How Old Are you? 19 - Born 08/01/2000

What time zone do you live in? GMT +1

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? Yes. French, English and Arabic.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? Not in any serious matter.

How many hours have you spent on this server? I have 500 hours spent on the server.

What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I was a Network manager, A Network developer, And now i own the server.

Are you able to record? Yes

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

Why should we accept your application over others? I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Any additional information? I tend to travel alot. But it doesn't always effect my activity. I have been playing since late 2013 and i have been active since the start till this day.