By treav0r on Sep 1, 2017 at 9:16 PM
  1. treav0r

Manager

RandomCraft EggWars
    Staff Applications September 2017

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ General ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Hey Randomcrafters,

As most of you probably have noticed our server, EggWars is in need for Staff Members.
    I will review all of your applications and once I read your application I will send you a private message with the result of you application.

If you got any questions beside feel free to send me a pm on the forums for more information.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Application Format ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    / 1 \ Basic Information​
    • Minecraft Username:
    • Timezone:
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:
    / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason.

Have you had any other experience being a staff member?
    If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server.

Is there anything else we are supposed to know?
    If there are private things which you would like to add feel free to send me a pm.

Why have you decided to apply on our server?

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Important ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​
    • Please do not provide any personal information such as your skype, your email, your full name etc. If we need any more information about you we will pm you about it.​
    • Asking in-game to review your application or asking for a staff rank in-game will instantly result in a deny.​
    • Do NOT lie in your application, if we figure out you have been lieing you will be instantly denied.​
    If you have any other questions regarding a staff member or staff in general feel free to pm me.
    Good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by treav0r, Sep 1, 2017.

1. TheLegendaryWizPot
      TheLegendaryWizPot
      • Minecraft Username: LegendaryWizPot
      • Timezone: UTC+3:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes // Both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:
      / 2 \ Questions

About 4-8 Hours On Weekdays and 10-12Hours On Weekends
      Yes On Skyblock For Breaking a Term Of Rule [If Want More info Message me]

Yes... im Currently one of Your Skyblock Staff.

I Think You Know Most About me Treav Lol

I Have Noticed that Around My Timezone Many Staff Are Not Active [ They are Nto Widespreak Across Timezones ] So when i Am Online there tend TO Be Many Hackers Per Say and People Who Swear, Abuse Glitches Bugs and ETC

I Dont Really Know any From Egg Wars But if its Global Quite a Few
    2. rana1912
      rana1912
      • Minecraft Username:rana1912
      • Timezone:UTC+3:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: english,arabic,hebrew, little bit japanese
      • How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?
        3-4 hours
        nope
        im sb t mod, sg mod , mg admin, sw admn

im spot 2 on rop kills c:
        i love to help ,
      • and i dont see many staff when i play ew
      • i know commands how much bans , kick etc
      • , so ill do my best to help :D
      • i didnt asked , but i know my job :D
    3. coolievybez
      coolievybez
      • Minecraft Username:
      • Timezone: UTC-05:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? Everyday

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? No

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Dude. I have been staff on every server here -_-
      If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server.

Is there anything else we are supposed to know? No. Wait. Your ugly treav

If there are private things which you would like to add feel free to send me a pm.

Why have you decided to apply on our server? Because I am a trustful staff member that will handle any situation with ease.

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? Yes the whole of randomcraft
      [/QUOTE]
    4. piegurl
      piegurl
      RandomCraft

• Minecraft Username: piegurl
      • Timezone: eastern pacific
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yep
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: some spanish
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? At least a hour or two minimum

Nope

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Yeah hns mod, kit pvp mod

Have school so will only be on at night (my time)

I enjoy playing ew and it obviously needs help
      Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? Im not sure
    5. Shuri
      Shuri
      Minecraft IGN: DrCoolCraftFury
      Timezone: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time Zone (Canada)

Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:
      Yes I have Skype and Discord

Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:
      English, French, and Spanish (well a bit :p)

Around 3 hours during weekends, and 1-2 hours on weekdays (cause of school)

Yes, I have been warned/banned on eggwars a few months ago (but it was due to lag most off the time; e.g. I would get banned for reasons like fast place, due to lag)

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Nope, but I certainly have the qualities of being one :)

-
      I treat people with respect; However, if some one is really rude towards me for a long period of time, I will bite back :p (but most of the time I am friendly and respectful don't worry XD)
      -I am usually active on RC on a daily basis
      -I love animals (especially Puppies and dogs :) )
      -
      I am responsible towards my actions and decisions

Well I'll be simple:
      -To BAN dem hackers and make eggwars more fair during games
      -I have a lot of suggestions to improve this server on (Which I have made a suggestion book on; but idk if the mods read it)
      -To advice/implement more plugins that can make RC Eggwars more better and fun (and maybe competitive XD)
      -We'll I've been on RC since the good Ol' SpeedRun Frenzy, so I decided why not become a mod after all these years :p

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? I don't think so :p; plus I don't know (maybe some mod/admin on their mind is like DRCOOLCRAFTFURY SHOULD APPLY XD)
    6. Redboss77
      Redboss77
      • Minecraft Username: redboss77
      • Timezone: GMT+2
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes.
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Greek and English.
      • How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?: 2-4 hours per day.
      • Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?: No.
      • Have you had any other experience being a staff member?: Hns manager, Kitpvp admin, Gta admin, Prison admin, Factions admin, Skyblock admin, MiniGames admin.
      • Is there anything else we are supposed to know?: Yes but i prefer to say it in private because i dont like annyone to know.
      • Why have you decided to apply on our server?: I decided to apply because im expirienced and i think i can help eggwars.
      • Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why?: I dont know.
    7. azh2002ar
      azh2002ar
      • Minecraft Username: azh2002ar
      • Timezone: UTC +00:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:justdiscord
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: french arabic
        How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? most of my time
        Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? no
        Have you had any other experience being a staff member? its my first time
        Is there anything else we are supposed to know? my school will start soon so i will be bussy a little bit
        Why have you decided to apply on our server? i love randomcraft server and i want to help the server and i want to make it clean from hackers and the rude players and i hate theplayers who break rules so its simple :D
        Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? im not sure
        THANKS and GOOD LUCK
    8. CrazyGamerFeym
      CrazyGamerFeym
      Minecraft Username: CrazyGamerFeym
      • Timezone:UTC+2:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English, Portuguese
      • How much time can you be online on the Egg Wars server? 4-5 hours
        Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? No
        Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Yes Minicamps
      • Is there anything else we are supposed to know?: Yes but i prefer to say it in private because ,I don't like anyone to know.
      • Why have you decided to apply on our server?: I want to apply because, I want to help as much people I as I can, and I am good builder if you want anymore proof go minigames I build a huge ship there, I am gonna try make others Happy, and get some awesome ideas for a eggwars map, I wont abuse my powers, I will use my powers for the good, and i'll work hard!

- Good luck Everyone!

9. xoit_D
      xoit_D
      • Minecraft Username:Lv27
      • Timezone:UTC+04:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yes discord but no mic
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:no i speak arabic will but having some trouble with english speaking with some grammer and word i hope i fix this later in the future
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? 3 to 4 hour because i play other game
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? yes sky war only

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason. i was hacking in xoit user name cracked i hack a lot i was new to minecraft community after while i stop and i start new start with out any hacking only skills

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? yes
      If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server. yes i got manager role in purepvpmc.us.to server am manager for the hall server

i use my friend account minecraft premuim i could not change my static in sky war so i use xoit_D as playing there and use most of the time Lv27 to play egg war
      am free all the time until exams also i can help because i hack a lot i am online a lot because i don't play another games

no i don't think so i would like to learn from staff call Galaxy.... he is a staff in sky war he is a Mod i like his way talking before the sky war 3.0 come after that i did not see him
    10. asem
      asem
      • Minecraft Username:asem
      • Timezone:utc2+
      • Age:18(my forums say 19 cuz i made mistake in the date)
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:u have both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:arabic
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?since my mod at sb i'll try to split the time in both maybe 3-6hours a day
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?yes.u know why

Have you had any other experience being a staff member?yes im mod at sb

Is there anything else we are supposed to know?u like know every thing so i dont think so

Why have you decided to apply on our server?cuz i play ew often and i dont see mush staff around to do the job

yes(u /rayn)im active /friendly and alot of ppl know me
    11. Kornstyla
      Kornstyla
      • Minecraft Username: Kornstyla
      • Timezone: UTC -05:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English and Little Spanish

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server : As long as i want

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server:Yes but they were mostly by other admins who were joking around

Have you had any other experience being a staff member: Yes

Is there anything else we are supposed to know: Just watch how "friends" are gonna get picked

Why have you decided to apply on our server: .

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? Idk..noone really likes me so yea

12. Marc
      Marc
      • Minecraft Username: MarcElson
      • Timezone: UTC+08:00
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English, Filipino, & Cebuano
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? It actually depends on my internet or my mom. (She became dragon)
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? Been banned by an anti-cheat, testing, warned, muted, kicked.

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason. What do you mean?

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Of course. I have been an owner/developer/manager in some servers. was helper/moderator/admin in RC Skyblock. Was builder in Hns & HCF, Was mod in survival games (creative)
      If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server. ^

Is there anything else we are supposed to know? No

13. BxEliteYT
      BxEliteYT
      • Minecraft Username: My in-game name is BxEliteYT.

• Timezone: My timezone UTC 5:00.

• Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes I have discord and skype.
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: I cannot speak multiple languages and I can only speak english.
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? I have free time on my hands once in a while and since school is starting you know what that means. However I can be on about 3-4 hours a day and may be even more active on weekends.
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? I have recently checked on the ban list for previous bans and or punishments for me and I have seen none other then the one where I got kicked from Eggwars by my cousin coolievybez because he plays around too much. Other then that my record is clean. ^_^

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason: Instead of typing it I would rather do this to be precise on everything.
      http://rcbans.byethost7.com/EggWars/history.php?uuid=9febdf97-2db0-37fc-bb93-81e6f46fc597&from=bans

If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server:
      To be exact I would say that I was a helper on GTA before and a moderator on creative. I have lots of other staff experience from other servers as well which I won't say because it would be considered advertsing. I have the experiences from being moderator to admin somewhere in there. I have experience with working plugins and player moderation. I know how to help or deal with someone depending on whether they are a cheater that is playing unfair or a player in need of help.

If there are private things which you would like to add feel free to send me a pm:
      Well I have school because I am not done with it yet. I am a sophomore starting in a couple days. I do really good in school so you could call me a nerd if it makes you happy. I spend most of my life gaming. I want to become a computer programmer in the future. I have the maturity level that all staff are to uphold. And I also like to use proper grammar ALOT.

Why have you decided to apply on our server? The lack of staff on eggwars just called me here. I didn't come here on my own though. I will tell you how in the next answer. Eggwars is a unique gamemode and it is fun on randomcraft due to the large customization. The different maps are what make it fun and the unique items. However the bad things are always there. Hackers, cheaters and you know where I am going with this. Cheaters need to be dealt with and EVERY single server on randomcraft has hackers. I am not lying when I say that about 70% of randomcraft is hackers. I have been here long enough to realize that. I want to help the server grow and get rid of hackers that terrorize the community. Eggwars is an amazing gamemode and people that are new and need help are always looking for staff. That is the reason that you are asking for staff correct? Well I believe I fit that role perfectly. I share an interest in the same thing you do. ^_^

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? I said in the previous question that I would say what brought up my interest into applying. The answer is my cousin coolievybez. He was an admin on eggwars before he got demoted for I have no reason why. Currently he is a moderator on eggwars and we played it a long time ago when it was first released. We had alot of fun on it and decided to help it grow and get more legit players to have some more fun! ^_^

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my application. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Have a good one! ^_^
    14. Angel ♡
      Angel ♡
      Minecraft Username:Angelofhell
      • Timezone:UTC+01
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:Both
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:Serbian/Croatian,Hungarian,German and a bit of Spanish,Japanese and Russian
      How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?About 2-5 hours a day
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?Yeah most of them were false bans

Have you had any other experience being a staff member?Was Prison & H&S Admin,GTA Helper,Current Sb trial~Mod and had my server too which hit'd 200 players few times,was admin in couple small servers and was Moderator on 1 Faction server not so long ago

Is there anything else we are supposed to know?Im angel

Why have you decided to apply on our server?Because I wanna ban those toxic hackers and cuz I don't like people to suffer cuz of those same toxic hackers

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why?Lets be fair,nobody likes fgt's ;)
    15. carajo
      carajo
      • Minecraft Username: 04Angel
      • Timezone: EST
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Discord
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English & Spanish
      / 2 \ Questions

A minimum of 2-5 hours daily.

Yes. Unfortunately, all were unfair and false bans except those bans due to breaking the rules and I understand that. That was just me being silly, never with the intent to harm or affect anyone. Send me a pm if you'd like to know more about the details

No, but lately I've been helping current eggwars staff ban hackers by providing video proof. (Ryanx22 & OMGLgaming)

I'm on the top wins and top kills chart. Ayeee Let's get it!
      I love to help those in need and also hate hackers and would like to provide a safe and fair gaming experience

Definitely. Of course. Yes. Probably. Maybe. Maybe not. Didn't ask.
    16. IMNOTPASCRIT
      IMNOTPASCRIT
      • Minecraft Username: PasCrit
      • Timezone: WIB
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Discorddddd
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Indonesia
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? on weekdays 4-5 hours but on weekends 5-8
      btw I have no lyfe

yes, Skywars and a bunch.. But at Skywars I was banned by watchdog, for "Impossible inventory actions"'

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? nu

I have the best setup ever... Pst pst Macbook pro and logitech mouse ONLY...

Why have you decided to apply on our server? I really enjoy play EW, and it seems that not as much staffs are online d0e.

Does any of our Staff Members recommends you? If so, why? Yes *cough cough* cuz obviously Im a nub . :p
    17. KINGHASSAN
      KINGHASSAN
      • Minecraft Username: ElKingPro
      • Timezone: (UTC+02:00)
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yes i have both of them
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: yes English + arabic
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? : 2-3 Hours
      Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? yes , Skyblock [TemBan] = 3 days

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? no but i love to try for the fisrt time :(

Is there anything else we are supposed to know? I luv you Treav0r :)

Why have you decided to apply on our server? i always love this server also iam on Randomcraft from so old abou 3 years

nope
    18. Deltaa
      Deltaa
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Application Format ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      / 1 \ Basic Information
      • Minecraft Username:Deltaa
      • Timezone:England is my city
      • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:PayPal
      • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:Its everyday bro
      / 2 \ Questions

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server?its everyday bro with the 60 hours a day flow

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?i smell good

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? ENGLAND

England is my city JakePaul,Logan paul

Why have you decided to apply on our server?Because England is my city

My mom my dad jake p
    19. hyperfist23
      hyperfist23
      Minecraft Username: hyperfist23
      Timezone: UTC +10 (NSW, Australia) (that place)
      Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Both
      Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English and a bit of hindi

How much time can you be online on the EggWars server? A lot; 2-8 hours... I maybe play more than that... I don't really count the hours.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server? Yes, by Ryanx22.. for Killaura/Reach. This was maybe in June or something. I didn't really have hacks, it was just a lag or freeze that made him think I hacked.

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? Not yet.

Sometimes when I come online, there is around 20 people online with no staff, I could be online at these times to help the server.

I take screenshots of map glitches and sometimes hackers, but I can't really do anything with it. I would like to be a staff so I can report these people properly and faster.

I want to help make the server to be better...

Why have you decided to apply on our server? I have decided to apply on this server because I have played this server for a good time and made this server as my no.1. I don't really play on other servers except this one. I wanted to help this server to be a non-hacking server and I also want to contribute in helping the server to become better.

yes... it is unconfirmed... but your staff member recommends me... (doesn't tell me why)...

I Hope I get applied in staff... It would be amazing if I was a staff member.