Minigames Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by iNexiousHD, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNexiousHD

VIP+ Master

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ General ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Hey Randomcrafters,

As most of you probably have noticed our minigames server has been released. Due to the fact that our staff team exists out of 3 people and we are getting a played count around 50-60 we will need more staff members .
    Currently we have a staff team of 3 members; Call911, Shemnee_ and me. I will review all of your applications and once I read your application I will send you a private message with the result of you application.

If you got any questions beside feel free to send me a pm on the forums for more information.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Application Format ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    / 1 \ Basic Information
    • Minecraft Username:
    • Timezone:
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:
    / 2 \ Questions

On which minigame are you the most active?

What type of minigame do you play the most?

How much time can you be online on the minigames server?

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?

If so, please include details such as how long ago, reason...

Have you had any other experience being a staff member?
    If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server.

Is there anything else we are supposed to know?
    If there are private things which you would like to add feel free to send me a pm.

Why have you decided to apply on our server?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Important ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    • Please do not provide any personal information such as your skype, your email, your full name etc. If we need any more information about you we will pm you about it.
    • Asking in-game to review your application or asking for a staff rank in-game will instantly result in a deny.
    • Do NOT lie in your application, if we figure out you have been lieing you will be instantly denied.
    If you have any other questions regarding a staff member or staff in general feel free to pm me.

Good lucky everyone!

#1 iNexiousHD, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. .Ace

Skyblock Mod HnS Mod

• Minecraft Username:Xx_Ace_xX
    • Timezone:UTC+02:00
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:yes i do
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:English Arabic French Greman
    • Where are you the most active at minigames?: Muredery Mystery
    • How much time can you be online on the minigames server?:1 to 6 hours
    • Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?:i was muted
    • Have you had any other experience being a staff member?:Skyblock Mod
    • Is there anything else we are supposed to know?:i hope i can help the server to become more better
    • Why have you decided to apply on our server?:So i can help banning and muting people who break the rules and find out bugs,Helping the server being more Fun and better

3. Nick

Nick New Member

Minecraft accounts: Swra
    • Minecraft Username: Swra
    • Timezone: UTC +3
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes. Discord: Swra#4774
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Yes. (English & Arabic)

Murder Mystery

3 to 4 hours daily.

Not that I know of, no.

Yes,
    Reborncraft - Moderator to Admin to Operator to Owner - from February 2015 to December 2017

Randomcraft - Moderator on KitPvP - like 2 weeks? (on my previous ign, Nickk__)

Carbon Network - Owner - from August 2016 to October 2016

Just that i'm experienced, dedicated & full of ideas. : )

I guess because I have a lot of free time now. There's not much to do in the afternoon so I'd prefer if I was helping out instead of watching Conan O' Brian and eating pizza.

4. OMgLGaming

EggWars Admin

1) Basic Information
    • Minecraft Username: OMgLGaming
    • Timezone: UTC +08:00
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yes, both of them
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Only English and Mongolia
    2) Questions

Murder mystery, gold rush, oitc when there are enough people

1-3 hours during weekdays, 3-6 hours on weekends

8 or 9 months ago I was banned on factions cause of xraying

Eggwars admin

Minigames is dope

Not sure but I think I will enjoy the minigames server on randomcraft, means I will be on a lot there. Considering it's almost summer, I will have more freetime, so I could help the server while enjoying it.

5. Blue_

Skywars Admin Survival Games Mod SkyKnight

• Minecraft Username: BlueNinjaKyle
    • Timezone: UTC +08:00
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Both
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English and Filipino. I know pretty basic xd
    • On which minigame are you the most active? Murder Mystery and BowSpleef

How much time can you be online on the minigames server?: About 2 hours depends on how I use my time in a particular server.

I wasn't banned from Random craft at all

I'm currently Survival Games Moderator & Skywars Admin, yes everythings is going smoothly as it is

To be honest I don't have anything at all in this exact time to say.

Why have you decided to apply on our server? I'd like to apply cause I feel like I can do this, to help minigames with it's opening and to make it feel better and comfortable to play on

6. Kindy

Skyblock Admin

• Minecraft Username: KKKindy
    • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes both
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: No just English
    / 2 \ Questions

Murder Mystery and OITC

I can be online up to 10 hours in the weekend. The average time would be 4 hours aday.

Yes, I have in skyblock for abusing my perm. - Sheep forgive me.

I am still a Helper in Skyblock.

Also there was a bugg in Draw My Thing. Some people get stuck there, and weren't able to play anymore. Including me.

I apply for this server because its just getting started but its improving fast. I would also like to contribute to this. I think I can make the server a little better by like making some map or finding a hacker/ glitch.

7. Makinzi

Coal King

First app in like 3 months :)
    • Minecraft Username: MakinziGaming
    • Timezone: US Eastern Time
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yep
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Fluent English, Korean and partial Spanish.
    / 2 \ Questions

On which minigame are you the most active?: I like Murder Mystery. But it ends really fast.

How much time can you be online on the minigames server? 2-3 Hours a day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?: I was muted in factions for me being an idiot and using "ebola comments". It was 5-6 months ago. But nothing else except that.

Have you had any other experience being a staff member?: Owned couple servers, have good knowledge in being a staff member.
    If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server.

Is there anything else we are supposed to know?: I could be inactive for some period since it's the end of the year. It would only be about 1 or 2 weeks.
    If there are private things which you would like to add feel free to send me a pm.

I always wanted to be a staff member of RC from the beginning. Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to show my abilities. I did once, but I messed up and ended up being demoted. Since the time of my return, I gained more maturity, leadership skills, and gained extreme amount of MC Knowledge. If you could give me another chance, I am confident that I could show you the skills needed to be a staff member.

Thanks!

8. treav0r

Manager

Minecraft accounts: treav0r_
    Minecraft Username:

• treav0r

Timezone:

• GMT: +2:00

• 17 and half

Do you have either access Discord or Skype?:

• Yes both. You already have it, but if needed let me know so I can give you again.

Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones:

• Yes, I speak English and Greek.

/ 2 \ Questions

• Probably on murder mystery now, because of draw my thing is disabled for fixing.

• As I said in previous question, murder mystery.

• As much it needed. I'm online every day for at least 10+ hours.

• Yes, on eggwars server due the lag of server, for the bad anticheat that we had that time and from the griefers. But not for breaking the rules. So, the answer is no.

• The details are on the previous question, and it was before 4 months ago. That time when we got hacked.

Have you had any other experience being a staff member? If so, please provide information about the rank you were having and on which server. :

• Yes, I was eggwars moderator and I'm promoted now to admin, also I am skyblock builder/helper (?) (it depends still for sheep's decision). Also I was on minigames server tester if that counts too.

• Um I don't think so. You already know me from server "personally" (and I'm not telling that to select me because of that, but from my work and my skills).

• Yes I love you. XD

• Because I want to help more server with all my powers to help it improve better. I love to help, and if you give me this chance I won't disappoint anyone. As I said, I can handle this seat and help even more with it players, server and you from the hard work that you do to our new server. Also, I would like thanks for the opportunity that you giving us and I wish good luck to everyone.

-treav

#8 treav0r, May 10, 2017
  9. ixPulse

SkyKnight Gold Warrior

• Minecraft Username: ixPulse
    • Timezone: Well I'm from England so UTC+1
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: I have both, pm me if needed
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: I can speak a little bit of Turkish, but in the end just that and English
    If I were to be playing minigames, I would probably just be switching around games because thats just how I am. I don't play a single minigame for too long I would be switching around

How ever much is needed, I will be starting work soon so I guess less than usual and weekends I'll be out at gym or basketball with friends, but overall 1 hour on weekdays and like, half the day on weekends. (1 hour is minimum on weekdays, not maximum)

I haven't been punished or banned yet on rc.

Well, I haven't been staff on this server yet. I know how to do my job I used to occasionally go on xBeastBoy's account and play as staff on his account quite a bit (ex-prison staff). Also been staff on another server which has shut down (sounds like bs but I wont say the server name because it may come back)

Nothing really, all I can say is I'll try be as active as I can. And I wont be holding a grudge if I dont get picked. Oh yeah, past few days I haven't been able to get on much and for the rest of this week I probably wont get on much either. But after I'll be playing properly once again : )

I just want to help out. I like be staff and I find it quite enjoyable. Especially on minigames as there are alot of gamemodes to play so different types of communities (if you get what I mean). And if I am staff it'll encourage me to play more than an hour.

10. Ukeru

Ukeru New Member

/ 1 \ Basic Information
    • Minecraft Username: Ukeru.
    • Timezone: GMT(UTC)+2 (Euw - France). (Actually in summer it's GMT+1 but the standard is GMT+2...).
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: both.
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: French (native) - English (B2) - Spanish (A2 comprehension).
    / 2 \ Questions

-Murder Mystery.
    I tried gold rush too and spleef but spleef isn't my cup of tea. and they were some weird people in gold rush :(.
    The Draw my thing mini-game was cool too.

- 2-3 hours per days depend on days. Even more if peoples are here. (I'm nearly connected 5-6hours on minecraft per days)

I get muted 30 min but it was a false accusation (Hi tbnrGeorge) on Hide&Seek and I get rid of it after talking with the staff. He thought I was insulting someone but I was just answering in french. The language barier...xD Was fun.

An old (more than 5 years ago) survival server (~40-70 players per days.) I was co-creator/admin I left because too much people was really awfull to the staff and were never gratefull.

I prefer play Hide&Seek. But Murder mystery is the game I played the most (it's a little bit the same principle as Hide&Seek.) when I'm not in Hide&Seek. that's all. lel.
    Oh right! I'm a developper (Java/C/C++/C#/HTML/CSS/PHP/...). (That's what I studied and I search a job...)

Mostly because I want to participate and create a community which help each others. And this server is my favorite. And also the only one I play. XD. And my thirst to dominate the world. And you're a part of my plan. Actually the last part is a joke you're not a part of my plan.
    I really love helping and being usefull ( Ok this one is a little bit self-interest...but yeah it's true).

#10 Ukeru, May 10, 2017
  11. Techdraconis

Manager Minigames Admin Pixelmon Admin

• Minecraft Username: Techdraconis
    • Timezone: UTC+01
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Both
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Dutch, English, French (not fluent), German (little) and google translate

I wasn't much online last days beacause i'm learning for my exams and working at buildings for pixelmon and the minigame server.
    But when I on I play all of them.

At the moment I can check everyday at random times and at the minimum 1 hour a day.
    In a month I have exams so than it will probably less. After my exams probably 3 or more hours a day.

Never.

I started a helper on pixelmon and I'm now admin.

I told it already many times, my exams are close so I won't be online when I have them.

I'm admin at pixelmon and also active there but I wanted to play also more at the main server. Minigames are fun and i'm building stuff for it. Also I saw so many people not following the rules when no staff was on, what kinda irritated me. I have a lot of patience but not when it's about cursing and saying negative things to other players.

12. xXCute_GurlXx

xXCute_GurlXx New Member

Minecraft Username: XxCute_GirlxX
    Timezone: UTC+03:00
    Do you have either access Discord or Skype? : Skype (I forgot my password on discord but I can still open it)
    Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Arabic, English, Tagalog and Spanish

Murder Mystery

1 hour (its finals so I get 1 hour to play Mini games but sometimes 2 hours)

Never got banned only mutes, kicks and warnings

Never

Nope nothing :)

Since Minigames just opened on RC I want to help the minigames community to grow bigger and ban hackers/cheaters (not in a bad way) and Advertisers Who are breaking the rules and mute players who are talking inappropriately and help players who are new to minigames Or in need of help

13. MokiiKitty (Mokiqq)

MokiiKitty (Mokiqq) New Member

1 \ Basic Information
    • Minecraft Username: Mokiqq
    • Timezone: UTC+03:00
    • Age: 13 ( It is written 14 on my profile because i accidentally made a mistake :C)
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: I have both of them, but i'm mostly active on discord.
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: Yes, I can speak English, Tagalog and Arabic.

/ 2 \ Questions

I am mostly active on Murder Mystery and Draw my thing

Murder Mystery, since its fun and terrifying at the same time :'3.

Since Summer vacations will be arriving in June 25th, I can be active up to 4 to 7 hours or more.

I got warned and kicked due to lag in SkyWars.

http://rcbans.byethost7.com/SkyWars/history.php?uuid=dda869c1-8e91-3c6b-83f9-68c58cb12add&from=bans
    And again, I got kicked and warned due to lag :C.

Sadly, no I don't.

(NONE)

I can be childish at times..

(NONE)

I applied for staff in this server due to the following reasons:
    1) To gain experience of being a staff member, So that in the future i can improve on it.
    2) To help the server out in any ways that i can.
    3) To punish the people that are disrespectful, or the ones that hack or abuse glitches.
    4) To try to make the Minigames Server a better place ( even tho it already is), well atleast try to make it a bit better.
    5) Summer vacations is near and I will always have time on the server.
    And thats it! ^^

Thanks for taking your time to read this thing!
    I greatly appreciate it.

14. Neretus

Manager

Minecraft Username → Neretus
    Timezone → (UTC+01:00)
    Age → 16
    Do you have either Discord or Skype → I have both. Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones? → Serbian,English,Russian
    On which minigame are you most active?
    → Murder Mystery
    → About 3-4 hours
    → It was 1 and a half year ago i think Lelefundio muted me for swearing to other guy who started swearing to me lol (1 hour mute if its important)
    → Prison Head-Admin and Skywars admin
    Is there anyting else we are supposed to know?
    → I love potato
    → To punish those who don't obey the rules

#14 Neretus, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
  15. Ryanx22

EggWars Admin

• Minecraft Username: Ryanx22
    • Timezone: EST
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: I have both. If you would like my skype pm me.
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: I only speak english right now. I usually google translate what other people are saying if they are talking in a different language.

Any mini games that are opened. I am free to try out all the mini games and while looking out for hackers in every one of the mini games if I can.

I will try to play on mini games as much as possible to help people in need of help. Maybe an estimate of 8-13 hours a day.

I never usually play other servers than eggwars. It is really fun to play on with your friends. I have been banned a few times because of lag and because once I was stuck and couldn't move so I ask someone to ban me to see if that helps. Just mostly lag that bans me.

Yes I have. I am an admin on EggWars and would love to help out another one of our RC servers. I really like helping people and seeing them enjoy our server. Making sure they have the best time here on RC mini games.

Not really, but if you would like to know more information about me, pm me. I will be happy to answer any question you would like to ask me.

• Why have you decided to apply on our server?
      I wanted to help other people in different servers other than EggWars. I know mini games is new, so that gives hackers the opportunity to hack on a new server. If anyone needs help, I will be happy to help them and make sure they have the best time.

16. MarsSGaming

SkyKing VIP+ Shadow

• ~ Minecraft Username: MarsSGaming
    • ~ Timezone: UTC+08:00
    • ~ Age: 16
    • ~ Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yep.
    • ~ Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English,Tagalog, a little bit of swedish.
    • ~ Where are you the most active at minigames?: Murder Mystery
    • ~ How much time can you be online on the minigames server?: TBH 1 hour or 3 hours only.
    • ~ Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?: I got ban by Glitching.
    • ~ Have you had any other experience being a staff member?: Nope.
    • ~ Is there anything else we are supposed to know?: Nope. Lets make this server better. :D
    • ~ Why have you decided to apply on our server?: To be honest, my friend asks me to apply being a staff on this server with him I won't mention his name but I'm willing to apply anyways.

17. _Sweg258

SkyKing Lord

Minecraft accounts: _Sweg258
    • Minecraft Username: _Sweg258
    • Timezone: UTC+08:00
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: Yes.
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: English & Tagalog
    • Where are you the most active at minigames?: Draw My Thing or whatever has the most players.
    • How much time can you be online on the minigames server?: I can dedicate atleast 2-6 hours of my time since I always am in front of the monitor lol.
    • Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?: Never before.
    • Have you had any other experience being a staff member?: In RandomCraft GTA I was an Admin for months. RC KitPvP, Admin too but for only a week or so because I stopped playing for a year (same reason goes to why I lost my staff ranks.) and lastly Moderator in SkyBlock. (All of it was from RC.)
    • Is there anything else we are supposed to know?: Completely being honest right now, I haven't played that long in the Minigames server but like I said, I can dedicate almost half of my time to it especially keeping or having a reputation is what I take care the most. I'm not the kind of guy who likes slacking of and such but the guy that always asks for things to do. I sometimes get toxic or salty when I get disrespected but I'm sure thats manageable.
    • Why have you decided to apply on our server?: I tried playing it before making this application and for what I can say is that I totally enjoyed it. It's like the boredom that was into me was brought down to hell and I feel more alive playing in it especially the game called "Draw My Thing" it makes me laugh and when I get accepted, I will have a great reason to stay there long enough.
    Good Luck everyone!

18. RealThinknoodlcs

RealThinknoodlcs New Member

• Minecraft Username : RealThinknoodlcs
    • Timezone : UTC+7
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype? : Yes I do
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones : English & Vietnamese

• On which minigame are you the most active?
    • Murder Mystery & Draw My Thing

• How much time can you be online on the minigames server?
    • 2-3 Hours
    • Have you ever been banned or punished on any other Randomcraft server?
    • Yes. I got ban by glitching in Hide And Seek about 2 months ago
    • Have you had any other experience being a staff member?
    • I've never been a staff member
    • Is there anything else we are supposed to know?
    • Not really, but if you would like to know more information about me, pm me. I'll be happy to answer any question you would like to ask me.
    • Why have you decided to apply on our server?
    • Whenever I get on, there are a lot of spamer and swearer, I've tried to stop them but they won't listen, they only stop if an ad or mod on and they only get on for 10-20 min, then the spam and swear keep on coming. If I became a staff maybe they would listen to me. Also I'm a nice guy so if anyone needs help on how to play, I will be happy to help them and make sure they have the best time playing. My friend is also applicating so I thought I would do it with him.

Good Luck everyone else ! <3

19. TruthOrDare

TruthOrDare New Member

• Minecraft Username: TruthOrDare
    • Timezone: 2+ UTC
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: yes
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which? Arabic , English can translate other languish as well

Murder mystery , Tntrun / spleef as well trying out new minigames as well!

4 - 5 hours because i am almost done with school

got banned on sg for killaura by staff unbanned by flyingplane21 after an ss
    and false console bans swing to fast (The server was lagging)
    Swig

Hcf Staff before Minigames, Worked in Factions small servers (Closed)

i am not an e-girl just a random dude who dose not give a thing about being girl in a block game, my real name is yazan i live in jordan

helping out the server and getting rid of some hackers on OITC and Gold Rush glitchers Etc,

20. WhoStoleMyChips

Manager

/ 1 \ Basic Information
    • Minecraft Username: WhoStoleMyChips
    • Timezone: GMT+3
    • Do you have either access Discord or Skype?: both
    • Are you able to speak multiple languages? If so which ones: arabic, little french since i take it in school and english
    / 2 \ Questions

What type of minigame do you play the most? gold rush, tnt games, murder mystery

2-3 hours until the next 2 weeks because iam currently on exams, when they finish i would be around 8-9 hours

no..

former skyblock head-admin and current prison admin and skywars mod

non

Why have you decided to apply on our server? i already iam staff on other servers but i want to help minigames since it has one of my most favourite games and i want to keep them clean :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.