By HYLIN on Sep 29, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  1. HYLIN

Manager SurvivalGames Admin Hide N Seek Admin

Minecraft accounts: HYLIN_
    Dear RC'ers,

We are planning to end the Beta testing for Bedwars really really soon. However, we need a few things from the community. The winners of the following categories will receive the HIGHEST donor BedWars rank as well as some other goodies to be confirmed.

The things we need are:

BedWars Maps (ALOT OF THEM):
    They can be both solo or team based. Please look at the current maps to roughly know what are the specifications needed.

BedWars Spawn:
    What we require of the spawn is that once you walk out of the spawn, on the left will be solo, on the right will be teams and in front there needs to be space to put signs

Kit Ideas:
    There would be donor kits after the full release of BedWars, as such, we require some kit ideas!

Hope that you all can help us, the BedWars server, to push out the full release of BedWars faster! If there are any inquiries, please feel free to message me.

Thanks,
    HYLIN_
    Manager

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Contests' started by HYLIN, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Saba
      Saba
      @HYLIN_ wut we need to do here..
      I have some kit ideas for donors last rank gets access to 5tnt next one is iron armour from start and and warrior get 1 dia sword
      --- Double Post Merged: Sep 29, 2017 at 11:28 AM ---
      And if there would be cool if there is added new map called "Iceland* and *candyland"
      Or even "City"
      --- Double Post Merged: Sep 29, 2017 at 11:30 AM ---
      And spawn in autumn theme would be cool
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    2. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      Kits:
      Obsidianer: 4 Obsidian Blocks
      Swordsman: 1 stone sword, 1 Leather Chestplate
      Shadow: 2 Invisibility Potions, 1 stone sword
      Witch: 2 Poison Potions, 1 BlazeRod (KB1, FireAsp1)
      God (Maybe only for Donators or expensive to buy it): 1 Iron sword, 20 Wool, 4 golden apples, Full Leather Armor (Maybe Prot1, Unbr3)
      Ninja: 1-2 E-Pearls, Iron Hoe (Sharp1-2)
      Tamer (or another name): 1 IG SpawnEgg, 2-3 Silverfish Balls
      Miner: 1 Iron Pickaxe, 1 Stone Axe (Both: Eff1, Unbr1), 4 Diamonds, 10 Iron Ingots, 4 Gold Ingots
      Survivor: 1 Iron Axe
      Savior: 2 Inst.Healt Potions, 1 Wooden sword
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Marc
      Marc
      Try to add this one also.

Beginner/Newbie:
      Probably a kit for everyone that they're able to get it for free.

- 1 wooden sword with unbreaking 1
      - Different leather color of helmet with unbreaking 1 (Probably black)

Assassin: A kit that you're able to get with voting crates or any crate you want to for the kit

- 1 stone sword with sharpness 1
      - 1 speed/swiftness potion

Magician/Wizard: A kit that you're able to get with voting crates or any crate you want to for the kit

- A stick/blaze rod with fire aspect & maybe an ice enchant with a plugin that would be awesome.
      - Mage hood (Leather cap with unbreaking 1)

DragonLord: A kit that you're able to get with voting crates or any crate you want to for the kit

- 1 Wooden sword with fire aspect and sharpness 1
      - 1 golden apple and few wool blocks

Sentinel: A kit that you're able to get with voting crates or any crates. A kit that you're able to spell, maybe still a plugin for it? would be awesome.

- Blaze rod with fire aspect and depends on what you want to add for it, just not too op.

--- Double Post Merged: Sep 29, 2017 at 11:57 AM ---
      Add force start for donators.
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    4. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      More plugins more complicated and prob more problems...
    5. xoit_D
      xoit_D
      it look interesting for me lets see if i got a good build spawn and some good maps for team does i get a rank on bed war
      ???????????????????????
    6. Saba
      Saba
      U need to tell them suggestions if u have map that is more helpful
    7. Saba
      Saba
      Is this good logo for bw?

Attached Files:

8. HYLIN
      HYLIN
      As of right now, the TOP priority is a new Bedwars spawn! The winner will win the highest donor rank in BedWars!
    9. Marc
      Marc
      HYLIN, I think you can use my Skyblock Spawn as Bedwars spawn or i'll make a bedwars spawn for you if you want.
      --- Double Post Merged: Sep 30, 2017 at 11:28 AM ---
      HYLIN, I think you can use my Skyblock Spawn as Bedwars spawn or i'll make a bedwars spawn for you if you want.
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
    10. theglitch123
      theglitch123
      Bedwars map!

Name: Fusion
      Teams: 4
      Players: 4 (solo map)
      Additional info: What makes this map unique is that it has a very different island layout than most bedwars maps. Instead of just one, big island with the forge-- ack! Why not make it different?

Now we have four small islands close together. The forge is now located outside (as there is only little interior in the map), as well as both NPCs unlike the usual bedwars map layout where the base island is just one island with the forge and NPCs inside. It's a small but challenging map to play with, as you'd need to be a LOT MORE careful than usual. Near the middle are four diamond generators, and on the middle is are two emerald generators. There are a lot more holes than usual, so yeah. Bring a lot of blocks with you if you plan to go all out ;)

Fun fact: This was originally a Skywars map but I converted it to a Bedwars map with a few tweaks. If you want an Eggwars version of this map, just ask me ;)

World download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpzanrolkpr6yza/Fusion(2).zip
    11. xThorius
      xThorius
      Kits
      Tamer : 1 Wolf egg

Hacker ( or an other name ) : 1 enderpearl
      Afterlife : 1 golden apple , regen pot
      Rusher : 64 wool , 16 wood
      Warrior ( donator kit ) : 1 Stone sword , 1 enderpearl
      GOD ( highest donator rank kit ) : 6 emeralds ( or lower )
    12. xThorius
      xThorius
      im making a spawn right now :D
    13. theglitch123
      theglitch123
      Same XD
    14. HYLIN
      HYLIN
      To everyone that is currently building a spawn, what we need for a spawn is a separate place for solo and team, as well as a portal where you jump into for solo and team respectively. Please also include a space for signs as well as a 6x6 wall behind the portal. Thanks!
    15. theglitch123
      theglitch123
      Do you mean a wall portal (like a Nether portal), or a floor portal (like the End portal)?
    16. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      Floor like skywars...
      --- Double Post Merged: Sep 30, 2017 at 2:50 PM ---
      Also... I think a spawn with a theme like SB one will be very nice.
      gl guys
    17. theglitch123
      theglitch123
      And can I ask what the 6x6 wall behind the portal is for? Thanks!
    18. HYLIN
      HYLIN
      It will just be an empty wall. In the full release, it will have an image on it demoting either solo or team play.
    19. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      Yaa nice... That painting "" u mean pixelart with FAWE ?