By AlterEgo1337 on Sep 28, 2017 at 3:25 AM
  1. AlterEgo1337

Owner

Hi everyone,

I have same bad news to share with everyone. Last month one user bought a lot of ranks/items, this user decided to claim all his money back via PayPal. Sadly I didn't win and I had to pay 16 Euro extra per payment he made, he made a lot of different payments so I lost a lot of money because of the 16 Euro fee and the money he donated which led to me being in debt of PayPal. This makes it hard to pay for the server so we might have to downgrade Randomcraft. Currently we have 3 dedicated Minecraft servers where all our servers are running on. Because I don't want to get in trouble with the payments I need to do monthly in my private life we will use 1 dedicated server next month. Which means we need to drop some servers, I will be holding a poll on which servers you play the most on so we can decide that those will stay.

The users that have bought a rank on the server that will go away will receive a coupon code for now and will get their rank back once those servers will come online again(Hopefully). Once the server are back you will lose the rank you bought with the coupon code.

To prevent this from happening we are having a sale with 30% off everything in our store and we hope to at least get 130 Euro to keep the other 2 dedicated servers running as well. We would really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

AlterEgo

Donators so far (- taxes and stuff):
    HYLIN - 57 Euro
    Cheetar - 40 Euro
    TheMCgamer - 2.5
    FallenzERO7 - 8.5

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
?

What servers do you play the most on?

1. Factions

33 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Skywars

13 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. GTA

5 vote(s)
    3.9%
  4. Bedwars

22 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Eggwars

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  6. KitPvP

19 vote(s)
    14.7%
  7. Skyblock

39 vote(s)
    30.2%
  8. Prison

40 vote(s)
    31.0%
  9. HidenSeek

13 vote(s)
    10.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlterEgo1337, Sep 28, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PotatoHost
      PotatoHost
      Why let other people decide, i simply don't get it. Don't get confused, i respect the honesty and the need to ask the players but still wouldn't it be simpler/less time consuming if you were just to check the player count. By that i mean removing the servers wich have the lowest APC, (avarege player count) and ofcorse including the 24/7 log for the past two weeks. Much simpler and by far more accurate, looking from a logical perspective. Then again i do understand that there will be losses and by that i mean angry players. When you put that all aside you sill have an issue. The fact that i found this post randomly searching threw your posts leads me to beleave that a small amount of players will even see this. Even thoe i disagree, you made an even bigger mistake. With all do respect, you just gave instructions to "unsatisfied" players to do the exact same thing. I do have much more to say but then again i don't think this is the time or the place.
    2. Saba
      Saba
      I hope that servers will come back again i really like all servers mostly sb and hns but i dont want to other servers got deleted soo i hope servers will come back again.. and about donation i cant donate money currently cuz i dont have money and im only 15 soo far soo sorry about that i want to help server but i camt atm :'(
    3. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      I REALLY WISH I COULD BUY STUFF.
      Ahhh. I will try.
    4. iNexiousHD
      iNexiousHD
      GTA server one of most played ones but inactive at forums, think you should decide this in another way.
      Will see what i can donate next month after gettig wages.
    5. call911
      call911
      @AlterEgo1337
      I'm doing a huge minigames rework, I'm quite sure it will work, But if you plan on removing it tell me because I'm actually making custom plugins for it.
    6. Nicholas73110
      Nicholas73110
      @AlterEgo1337 I really hope the server comes through... could you please check the support tickets
    7. AnnjeliH3X
      AnnjeliH3X
      I haven't been around the block on buycraft on a while, so don't quote me on this.

I think you can buy a Visa Gift Card/ prepaid card at your local walgreens or mini mart and try that. I THINK you need to link it your Paypal account but not entirely sure.

I'm going to try it out or do a bit more research later this week.
    8. treav0r
      treav0r
      Answer on the comments up words: If we reach the amount of money in time, none of the servers will have to close.
    9. Marc
      Marc
      If I'm just a rich person in real life. I would like to help you with the money but I can't since I'm not rich irl, so maybe I could help without "money" (I wanted to claim my money on YouTube but sadly my google account isn't 18 yet)

Hopefully you can get those servers back after it
    10. asem
      asem
      i dont think this good idea 2 see what server will get removed u should see the logs its way better since not notEVERY player come 2 the forums
      and hope u get thru this
      best of luck
    11. Nicholas73110
      Nicholas73110
      not all of them even have forums accounts
    12. treav0r
      treav0r
      Guys, the servers won't be permanently removed, just temporary if we don't get the full amount of money that are needed to keep is online.
    13. FrogTaxiDan
      FrogTaxiDan
      Will try to give money asap
    14. hakerthunder
      hakerthunder
      I donated 10 euro [ 12 dollars ] to skyblock, hope it will help the server a lil bit
    15. MisterMan || George
      MisterMan || George
      The point is: DONATE to HELP...
      We all want to donate but some can't... I know who can help. TOP donator in these months is @Darkmoshpanda16 . Hope you can help DarkPanda ;)
    16. gameking890
      gameking890
      Hey guys, lets try to be giving, Donate as much as you can. If we can reach $160 in extra income we wont lose any servers.
    17. xXCoWSaladXx
      xXCoWSaladXx
      I donated. hope we can keep all the servers up
    18. HYLIN
      HYLIN
      Thank you to everyone who have donated! Hope to see more donations soon!
    19. gameking890
      gameking890
      hey guys where doing great lets keep it up!
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.