By Kosova_ on Dec 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  1. Kosova_

Skywars Admin SurvivalGames Admin Hide N Seek Admin

Hello Randomcraft Community
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To get accepted for Hide N Seek And BedWars staff you should fill out the application below.
    U can Apply For Both Servers But That Doesnt Mean U Will Get Chosen on Both Of them.
    There Will Be 4 New Trial-Mods For Hide N Seek Server. And 6 New Trial-Mods For Bedwars Server.

• Your in-game nickname:
    • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them):
    • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why):
    • What is your timezone?:
    • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:
    • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate):
    • What makes you special?:
    Please read FAQ for some answers.
    That's pretty much it! Copy it and paste it down bellow and complete it! For any other questions you can follow here! Don't lie on it! We will check everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ
    1. Do i get any free ranks for being staff?
    No. You don't get any free ranks for being staff, you just help the server out for yourself! You still need to buy a rank to get kits/other special abilities! But you do get respect from the manager/owners for helping out. Every cheater you ban makes the server much better.

2. How do I know if I become staff?
    You get a private message on forums from me! I will ask you to add me on skype and join the staff group, its mostly to know upcoming stuff much earlier (or just chat with cool people)

3. I am a younger age, is it still ok if i become staff?
    Yes! Its fine if your younger than other staff.

Notice:
    • Don't Spam This Thread With Stupid Stuff Or Arguing With Each Other Over Something Small .
    • Why Isn't This Thread On Staff Application Section Got No Perms To Access It Since Im Lazy To Claim My Manager Tag.
    • New Staff Will Get Chosen From Me And @PerfectGirl .
    • Also Do NOT Start Private Messaging Me nor @PerfectGirl With The Reason Am i Chosen or when will these applications be closed .
    • Further notice this application will be closed at 31 December For Those Who Needs It More Clear.
    • 12/31/2017.

#1 Kosova_, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kosova_, Dec 18, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EndriGamerPro
      EndriGamerPro
      Your in-game nickname:EndriGamerPro
      Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them):Bedwars
      Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why):No
      What is your timezone?:GMT Albanian timezome
      Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:Albanian
      How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate):Umm idk now this week that i have exams i will be like 30-1 hour a day but when the school goes off i will be more active and be more helpful to everyone on the comunity
      What makes you special?:Hmmm Im a potato and i am a kiddo with no life so i can join anytime that i want cuz my parents dont really care about homeworks and i experienced the staff role in other servers too
    2. Saba
      Saba
      • Your in-game nickname: Joshbradley13
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): hns
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): yes I was banned on SB for abusing bug in global chat that was long ago
      • What is your timezone?: GMT +4 (Georgia is country)
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Yes Russian and Georgian
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): i can spend like 4-5 per day and it's 35h per week
      • What makes you special? Nth just love to help ppl and I love RC hns as u know I'm shadow Soo I play quite a while. Wish u luck with all of this apps
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    3. TheMcGamer
      TheMcGamer
      • Your in-game nickname:_TheMcGamer
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them):Both might as well.
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why):Testing perms on Kit and Sb when I first became staff.
      • What is your timezone?:
        UTC -8
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Not really but I know how to use google translate
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Justestimate): When servers that I work on are up, I’m on for like 6-7 hours a day.
      • What makes you special?:Not much makes me special other than knowing my way around staff positions, but what I can do as a staff memeber other than just banning hackers and watching people as most people say is, I can get along with all staff members in the team, I can spot when activity is malicious, and when I work I work as hard as I can. And to note I do have 3 staff positions so far on rc.
    4. Degsin_
      Degsin_
      • Your in-game nickname: rattytat
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): i dont mind but i rather HNS
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): No
      • What is your timezone?: CET+3
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: yes abit arabic and hebrew
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 4-7 hours a day
      • What makes you special?: well, im known as an "abuser" "giving his friends ranks" but that was while back.
      • im known in the rc community for 3 years now (maybe 4 i dont remember) i have all the required experience and knowledge to help and make hns/bedwars a better place. aswell as i have past rc staff ranks experience and i know how the system works.
      • that will be it! thanks for letting me apply and goodluck to everyone els!
    5. KingChocolate
      KingChocolate
      IGN: ParhamChocolate
      Server : Hide N Seek
      Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers? No
      Timezone : GMT 3:30+
      Languages: Persian , English , little Arabic
      How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate):
      School days 1-2 hours
      weekends 3-8 hours
      weekly 20, max 30 hours
      What makes you special?
      Well other than the staff commands, something to say about my self is that I always want to participate in the chat and help people or just talk to them and the way I talk will not be boring. If someone needs help I would take my time and answer so he understands and when doing this I add a little fun in there so they don't get bored and leave. So my chating makes me special.
    6. Cykablyat12
      Cykablyat12
      • Your in-game nickname: Cykablyat12
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): both
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): no
      • What is your timezone?: Amsterdam
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: dutch and a bit German
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): around 5 hours
      • What makes you special?: I am good at helping people and I owned a server that isn't there anymore
    7. RGHaze1400
      RGHaze1400
      *RGHaze
      *Hide n Seek and Bed Wars
      *I Have not been ban from this server
      *UTC/GMT -4 HOURS ST.Maarten
      *i am in high school i just started learning dutch french and spanish i am not very fluent in all of them
      *per week maybe 3 or 4 hour because i have school
      * what makes me special is i am a friend make kind nice and very helpful and dependent at most time thats what makes me special
    8. Assassin199
      Assassin199
      Forums>General Discussion>
      (Official)
        • Your in-game nickname:Assassin199
        • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them):Just Bedwars
        • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why):Yes false banned by watchdog on skywars
        • What is your timezone?:UTC+2:00
        • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:French Arabic and some spanish
        • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 30 to 48 h
        • What makes you special?: Ok so hello i would like to apply for bedwars staff team because firstly i m a very friendly mature helpful acceptable human and i love RC bedwars and skywars and i would love to help these 2 servers and I would love it and appreciate it if you try me to be a part from the staff team and it will also mean a lot to me. Recently i have found so much hackers on the server ; expert at recognizing hackers and finding bugs and glitches.And i would like to add in that I know all the commands and I m and admin on Skywars and I m very active , especially on the weekends; I would help the server and try to improve it in the future.So finally i want to say that if you choose me, trust me, you won t regret it. Also good luck for all of you mates.
    9. ilogicEz
      ilogicEz
      • Your in-game nickname: sygamersy
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them):bedwars
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why):yes i have been banned on skywars for ceoss teaming;-;
      • What is your timezone?:(UTC+01:00)
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:yes arabic (im learning germany), (a litle bit of swedish)
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate):i first of all i always play like everyday on the server. i play like 1,30 hours per day (not everyday) so i can play 4-7 hours a week
      • What makes you special?:i know alot of the players in randomcraft. i have been here in almost 2 years. and i really would love to help the server with my expreinces (also i know almost everystaff in randomcraft)
    10. RGHaze1400
      RGHaze1400
      *RGHaze
      *Hide n Seek and Bed Wars
      *i have not been ban for this server
      *UTC/GMT -4 HOURS ST.Maarten
      *i am in high school i just started learning dutch french and spanish i am not very fluent in all of them
      *per week maybe 3 or 4 hour because i have school
      * what makes me special is i am a friend make kind nice and very helpful and dependent at most time thats what makes me special
      --- Double Post Merged: Dec 18, 2017 at 7:26 PM ---
      Your in-game nickname:RGHaze

*Server U Applying For :Hide n Seek and Bed Wars

Have you been banned from any of the Random Craft servers?(If yes explain why):No i have not been Baned

Time Zone:UTC/GMT -4 HOURS ST.Maarten

Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:i am in high school i just started learning dutch french and SpanishAre you fluent in i am not very fluent in all of them

How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just-estimate): per week maybe 3 or 4 hour because i have school

What makes you special?what makes me special is i am a friend make kind nice and very helpful and dependent at most time that's what makes me special
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
    11. Kelsea Kay
      Kelsea Kay
      Your in-game nickname: DeadlyGirl
      Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): Bedwars
      Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): Yes, I was banned because I was bored and decided to ban myself.
      What is your timezone?: UTC+00:00
      Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Swedish, and German
      How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 60 hours.
      What makes you special?: I've been, and still am staff on RC so I'm pretty familiar with how the server runs. I've also had staff experience on 2 other servers.
    12. RGHaze1400
      RGHaze1400
      Your in-game nickname:RGHaze

*Server U Applying For :Hide n Seek and Bed Wars

Have you been banned from any of the Random Craft servers?(If yes explain why):No i have not been Baned

Time Zone:UTC/GMT -4 HOURS ST.Maarten

Are you fluent in any languages other than English?:i am in high school i just started learning dutch french and SpanishAre you fluent in i am not very fluent in all of them

How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just-estimate): per week maybe 3 or 4 hour a day because i have school

what makes me special is i am a friend make kind nice and very helpful and dependent at most time that's what makes me special
    13. coolievybez
      coolievybez
      • Your in-game nickname: coolievybez
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): Bedwars
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): No
      • What is your timezone?: UTC-05:00
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Nope
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): I can spend around 3-6 hours a day.
      • What makes you special?: I am a respectful person and I don't disrespect anyone. I also help those who are in need. I also have many friends on the staff team that would recommend me. I also know all the rules and regulations for being a staff member.
    14. ewf
      ewf
      Your in-game nickname:ewf
      server you applying for: bed wars
      have you ever been banned from any of the random craft servers?(if yes ecplain why) yes for bann avending becouse my friend tryed getting me banned from skyblock *just for fun*
      time zone:
      are you fluent in any languages other than English?: yes i can speak Russian and Polish and Irish
      how long can can you spend on the server per week?(just-estimate)i can be online on monday to thursday like 3 hours and friday like 5 hours and saturday to sunday 8 to 10 hours
      what make me special is that i really like making friends and i really like heping other players
    15. MrManGR || George
      MrManGR || George
      • Your in-game nickname: MisterMan
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): BedWars
      • Have you been banned from any of the RandomCraft servers?(If yes explain why): KitPvP-SpeedB [Unbanned-KitGlitch], Factions Unknown Reason.
      • What is your timezone?: GMT+2 [UTC] / Greek
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Greek and a bit of french and spanish.
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 14
      • What makes you special?: I'm already HnS Moderator for longer than 6 months and I'm sure more will come. I'm in HnS which means I'm trusted and yeh I think I will be great there.
    16. TheVoiceBox
      TheVoiceBox
      • Your in-game nickname: TheVoiceBox
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): Both of Them
      • What is your timezone?: EST
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: A Tiny Bit of Philippineo
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 25 to 48 hrs.
      • What makes you special?: I used to own/help the server find hackers.
    17. Karasu
      Karasu
      • Your in-game nickname: Karasu
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): Hide N Seek
      • What is your timezone?: UTC+00:00
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Portuguese.
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 15 hours.
      • What makes you special?: I like to do my best at all times, and I'd like to help everyone I can in this server.
    18. Sam_
      Sam_
      • Your in-game nickname: SiamHD
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both' servers?(If yes explain why): Well, when i was new to RC i was banned for 1 day due to cross teaming. However, it was later said that it wasn't cross teaming so i evoked the ban of 1 day for no definite reasons.
      • What is your timezone?: UTC+10:00 (Qld, Aus)
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Yes, I am also fluent in Hindi (Indian) and Bengali (Bangladesh and Eastern India)
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): At least 21 hours.(considering 3 hours per day)
      • What makes you special?: Well, honestly, everyone is special but I do have an adequate number of skills, for instance, i do love software so i can generally good at designing/coding. But mainly, since this is a mine craft server are talking about, I am currently aware of various commands in the game and i assure you, there wont any form of abuse, related to them. One more thing, i am quite communicative and do joke a lot of times as things can be boring(dead) without a bit of laughter.but dw, i guarantee you that wont have any effect in-game.
        "My Pain is far greater than yours"
    19. SimpleMC
      SimpleMC
      • Your in-game nickname: SimpleMC
      • Server U Applying For : (Hide N Seek/\Bedwars Or Both Of them): Both of them
      • What is your timezone?: UTC/GMT +8 hours
      • Are you fluent in any languages other than English?: Yes (Malay)
      • How long can you spend on the server per week? (Just estimate): 21 hours
      • What makes you special?: I am good at redstone, command blocks and building tricks
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.