1. Do NOT post ban appeals, player reports, bug reports, or donation/account issues here! Use the support tab to open a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official] KitPvP - staff applications, updates, reset...

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by _BoomBoy, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _BoomBoy

SkyKnight Warrior

Minecraft accounts: _BoomBoy
    Hello!

I've made this thread to inform the community of current events, problems and other stuff related to KitPvP. It's not necessary to read all I have written, but I highly recommend to do so. I've organized the thread in spoilers so it's easier to find the info you are looking for.

Starting off with the reset: coins have already been reset, but I totally missed out on kit unlockers, ranks and levels in crazy kits. For that reason, all the stats have been reset (kits, money, levels). I understand that some people work pretty hard and pvp a lot on the server so I'll add a global booster (12 hrs) for getting more levels as well as 3 default kits for everyone.

Since KitPvP has been back up in the past couple of days, quite a few bugs have showed up and need to be eliminated. Some of them are:
    • Bows not doing damage
    • Glitching with enderperals
    • Glitching with certain kits (might just remove those)
    • Invincibility bug on afk
    • Small problems with anti cheat
    I will spend some time tomorrow and most likely fix these bugs, but for easier work, the server will stay whitelisted. Don't worry, it won't take long, and most likely KitPvP will be open some time on Tuesday afternoon (CET) if not sooner. I might have missed out on some bugs, but I'd be thankful if you could share the problems you have experienced in the past couple of days. Any suggestions will be appreciated! (Try to put all the bugs/suggestions in one reply by editing the post instead of creating multiple ones)

We have updated and improved our donator ranks a little. There are also mystery boxes now available (or soon will be) at the donation store! If you wish to donate and support us, visit: http://rcdonations.buycraft.net/category/774007
    If you had a rank before the update/reset and don't have it now, please create a ticket.

As suggested by call911 the amount of staff needs to be increased. All current KitPvP mods are already promoted to admins, therefore only mod applications will be open at the moment (maybe one admin will be picked). I won't be making a separate thread for applications since I don't find it necessary.

To apply for staff position, fill in the form below and comment it on the thread:
    • IGN - your current minecraft name you use to play on KitPvP
    • Skype - yes/no. It's highly recommended that you have or get Skype.
    • Meme master level - our staff team consists of high level meme masters. If you don't understand memes or jokes, you will not fit in. This is serious...
    • Why would you like to become staff: no need for long paragraph. Bullet points are just fine
    Copy the code below:
    Code:
    IGN:
    Meme master level:
    Why would you like to become staff:

New staff will be picked at the end of this week.
    Some info about staff positions:

• You won't automatically get donor perks
    • You won't receive free ranks
    • There is no guarantee you will be promoted to admin later

Thanks for reading this thread. Hope to see you on the server!

Special thanks to Toninq, Paecho & Jitterinq for reporting bugs (and helping to fix some of them).

#1 _BoomBoy, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. .Ace

Skyblock Mod HnS Mod

IGN:Xx_Ace_xX
    Meme master level:its over 9000000000000000000000000000
    Why would you like to become staff:I want to help players making Kit pvp a place were they can play with no hackers or other breaking the rules

#2 .Ace, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. treav0r

Manager

Minecraft accounts: treav0r_
    IGN: treav0r
    Skype: Treav T (If you can't find me make sure to message me)
    Meme master level: almost 69,666 level
    Why would you like to become staff: I would like to become staff member on KitPvP to help even more as much i can with all my powers the server on anything that i can and needed most. Thanks for this big opportunity and i hope to get chosen. Good luck to everyone.

-treav

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kornstyla

Skywars Admin KitPvP Admin Warrior

IGN: Kornstyla
    Meme Master Level: 69696969696666 3Dank5U ExdeeeeeeRAAWWrRrRRR
    Applying for Head Semi-Trial Rookie don't worry my perms will be /hub or /lobby..i'll only abuse all the time and and if someone says that someone hacks..i wont waste my time and check ill just ban then straight away so i'll have more time to abuse

#4 Kornstyla, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Ryanx22

EggWars Admin

The free soup signs don't really work. I right-clicked them but it doesn't seem to open a gui where I can get soup. I'm not sure if my inventory has to be completely empty or if it is just a prank sign. This bug could have been reported already since it is kinda obvious to notice. Or it could have been just me and works totally fine for other people.
    //BoomBoy: Those signs were imported with the map so they don't work. I have been replacing them yesterday. I couldn't find all of them, so if you could specify coordinates of the signs, I will fix them.

IGN: Ryanx22
    Meme master level: High. Like space high. Higher than the word high, which is high. More higher than the kid that plays with explosives. Which I like to call him:BoomBoy. Still not really sure if this is necessary.
    Why would you like to become staff: I've been playing a lot around kit pvp recently and I've noticed many people swearing at others just because they are salty or losing a fight. I hate to see people calling each other noobs, giving other people a hard time playing this server. I also like to control the amount of hackers and the level of people hackusating in chat. It could be my timezone, since I haven't seen many other staff online at kit pvp. Usually just one person: Kornstyla_ . I'll try my hardest to help if I can.

6. LiNc

LiNc Member

IGN: LiNc18
    Meme master level: RaWr
    Why would you like to become staff: First of all I'd like to say that I know I got banned like couple months ago but I'd guess I'm all cool now.
    If not then not, even tho I don't have much of a chance after my ban I'll try ecks dee.

I'd like to become staff because I know what I am doing at @kitpvp since every update I was staff there, as well as I was one of the first staff when it was launched by bumkid; was me Bum and Vent, all staff of KitPvp love me too.
    I ain't cringy or anything and I'm quite matured as well as quite kind n nice when I want to be. I am quite experienced with permissions and commands etc. Since I had manager position around 3-4 times and Admin position around 20 times.

I know the owners and head's don't quite like me but it's alrighttt.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. asem

VIP+ Shadow

Minecraft accounts: Asem__
    IGN: asem
    Meme master level:high in the space like a big rocket
    Why would you like to become staff: help ppl...etc
    try to improve the server

8. Goldfish2000 aka Rondae

KitPvP Admin

IGN: Rondae ( X Alwoo) ( )
    Skype: goldfish-90 (Brendan S) <----- Add me on skype if u tryna be in some YT vids or on stream with me
    Meme master level: incomprehensible to you simpletons call me plankton and i own the most successful restaurant in Bikini Bottom, Chum Bucket
    Why would you like to become staff: Cause i'm too good to not be am i right or am i right

Did i win???
    --- Double Post Merged: Jul 10, 2017 at 3:15 AM ---
    +1
    --- Double Post Merged: Jul 10, 2017 at 3:17 AM ---
    Get outta here nab r u tryna be staff on all of RC or what :p

#8 Goldfish2000 aka Rondae, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. XxProlelxX

XxProlelxX New Member

IGN: PasCrit
    Meme Master Level: ROFL Higness. IT'S OVER 9000!!! And higher than John Cena's weight.
    Why would you like to become staff: I want to make KitPvp a place where people can play fairly with no hacks and rule breakers. Just to point out I've been banned by watchdog for "Killaura Detected" and tbh i didnt hack it's because of lag.

10. MisterMan || George

HnS Mod Eggwars Mod Shadow

IGN: George2002RC
    facebook:gewrgioskdell OR George Konovaliotis
    Meme master level: High I suppose
    Why would you like to become staff: Well, I 've been staff in servers. I recently got promoted in HnS Helper>Mod and I 'm Helper in EggWars. I have been staff in HCF which is PvP mostly like KitPvP. You might see people who apply but you may consider those who don't have many staff positions becasue they are less busy. Some people have like 3-5 positions. I have 2 so this 3rd one would fill my free time for RC. I would like to help and be part of the staff team.

11. Proxorr

Skywars Admin Prison Admin

Minecraft accounts: Proxorr
    Sorry you must have gotten the wrong format @George2002RC

Replace Meme master level with Cringe master level and its all good!
    --- Double Post Merged: Jul 10, 2017 at 4:47 AM ---
    IGN: Proxorrrr

Meme master level: I'd rate that a 9/11 rawr exde jk its a 10/10

Why would you like to become staff: Im not applying for staff im applying for kornstylas mentor, cuz that trial rookie thing sounds advanced af and with my experience with abusing and stuff i feel like me and korn can be a gr8 team together please consider this as its a veri nice chance for server man!

#11 Proxorr, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. coolievybez

EggWars Admin Gangster

Minecraft accounts: coolievybez
    • IGN - coolievybez
    • Skype - yes you have it already
    • Meme master level - 5 mil
    • Why would you like to become staff: I would like to be staff because I would like to help out with bugs, punishments, and building for the server. I also want to make the community a better place (which I have been doing before I got demoted) and make sure that there aren't any toxic players that swear and talk bad about other players. Thanks for reading my application have a blessed day.

13. OMgLGaming

EggWars Admin

IGN: OMgLGaming
    Meme master level: [​IMG]
    Why would you like to become staff: Ban hackers, mute spammers,

abuse

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Jitterinq

Jitterinq New Member

IGN: Jitterinq
    Meme master level: Tf is this question, of course im 10/10.
    Why would you like to become staff: Find MORE glitches/bugs, ban hackers and mute little annoying kiddies ( My sister) :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. MisterMan || George

Well @Proxorr your signature image is more cringe than me ;) :D

16. MisterMan || George

This is what I will say to prox after 20 years or earlier.

VVV

TrollFaceKappa1.png
    And then...
    TrollFaceKappa2.jpg

17. VenomsHD

VenomsHD New Member

IGN: Better Anti cheat

AnTi CHeaT AnTI ChEat aND aNtI cHeAt

pls pls pik me

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. GGgamer454_

SkyHero

IGN: GGgamer454
    Meme master level: 1.jpg
    Why would you like to become staff: I want to ban absolute shit out of hackers
    P.S. plz choose me it's ^18E4D713C5B857EB5EF3789C402C9A6F7EAFD6AC598D87B85F^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged: Jul 10, 2017 at 1:51 PM ---
    Why I feel I will get banned, because of ''Special request from ben", plz no it's a joke, Ben <3

#18 GGgamer454_, Jul 10, 2017
  19. Boom4235

Boom4235 New Member

IGN:Boom4235
    Meme master level:OVER 9000
    Why would you like to become staff:I would like to Improve the server so player could have better experiences playing in Randomcraft, I personally have played in Randomcraft And This is The Server that I would like to Help Become The Best Server EVER!!!!.
    And To Make Randomcraft's Kit-PvP Anti-Hacker And To Make Nobody break the rules.

20. treav0r

Manager

Minecraft accounts: treav0r_
    Rip yourself :D

#20 treav0r, Jul 10, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.