By Proxorr on Feb 4, 2018 at 11:16 PM
  1. Proxorr

Manager

Minecraft accounts: Proxorr
    Hey, As you already know alot of changes are going through on RC, and when we release our premium server, we need a few starter staff so if you would to become staff all you need is a premium account.
    Note that all staff ranks are GLOBAL which means you are staff in the whole network.
    The rank ladder is:
    JrMod>Mod>SrMod>JrAdmin>Admin>SrAdmin>Head Admin
    Sr stands for Senior, Jr stands for Junior

Application Format:

IGN:

Timezone:

Age (This does not affect your application):

How much can you be on weekly?:

Previous Staff Experience (on rc):

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?:

Why should we pick you as staff?:

Why do you want to become staff?:

Other comment/info:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people aren't required to apply, Don't take this personal, it's cause their previous work on rc.

Good luck to everyone, Staff will be announced after the server is released

#1 Proxorr, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Proxorr, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Anti_Social_
      Anti_Social_
      IGN: Anti_Social_

Timezone: UTC -8:00

Age (This does not affect your application): 17

How much can you be on weekly?: Every day for 6 hours.

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Skyblock Admin, Kitpvp mod, and Minigames mod.

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Other than for banter no

Why should we pick you as staff?: I know how to handle situations, and know the punishments. I know how to explain whats going on when somethings up. I love to help players when needed and just like to work with others on a team.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to help rc grow and keep it a safe and fun enviroment through it all. I want to be able to keep my progress throughout the server and would absolutely love the chance to prove I can work my way back up the ranks woth the rest of the staff.

Other comment/info: Not much, with all thats going on I will still love the RC community, including cracked, premium and all staff. No matter what Ill still play daily. Thank you for taking your time to read through my application and goodluck to everyone.
    2. Zachmochine
      Zachmochine
      IGN: Zachmochine
      Timezone: Central
      Time during the week: everyday about 2 hours
      Previous staff: Factions watcher
      Ever been banned?: no
      Why should i be picked?: I am responsible and can be on a reasonable amount of time, i already know the commands and rules to most of the servers, and i've had past staff experience
      Why do i want staff?: I personally like to help people and i also hate it when there's an issue and no staff are on and i just want to help out with the server like i've done in the past,
    3. MicityMicToes
      MicityMicToes
      IGN: MicityMicToes

Timezone: EST

Age (This does not affect your application): 14.

How much can you be on weekly?: like 2-3 hours a day.

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): nothing.

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: yea some admin banned me for cheats but he had no proof because he didn't ss me or anything.

Why should we pick you as staff?: yall should pick me as staff because i'm active and i'm reasonably good at punishing rule breakers. i've been playing mc for quite a bit now and spent a lot of my time on rc, i wouldnt say im a senior of the server but i know a lot about it.

Why do you want to become staff?: i want to become staff because i wanna support the server, its been dead for a while now and id like it to support it and see it come back.

Other comment/info: nope
    4. DemiGod:D
      DemiGod:D

IGN:

DemiGod (Not yet final because I'm using cracked Minecraft)

Timezone:
      UTC+08:00

I am currently 14 years of age turning 15 this June

On most weekdays, I should be online for at least an 3-6 Hours. On weekends, I could be on for 6-10 hours if I wanted. On weekends, I'm normally on for around maybe 8 hours? sometimes even up to more than 10 hours. If i had my phone on me I would use MineChat when I don't have access to a computer or if I'm asleep. I may take some breaks up to a couple hours if my eyes get tired and take some nap.

None

Yes, for afk mining and buying an account from a staff (I asked the staff if it was allowed because it's said that it isn't as stated from the rules and the staff said yes, it's allowed and that's why I got banned)

I can't say you should pick me as a staff, I do respect your decisions on who you're going to pick as a Staff, but I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and including here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a staff member on RandomCraft has been an dream of mine for approximately a few years while playing on the server to have more experience about the community and the players around, but I believe I have really been adapted to RandomCraft.

I want to be a staff member for several reasons. I don't want staff rank just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being a staff would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job as I experienced from my own server. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, they need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want to be a staff is to stop hackers and teach them lessons like not to hack again.

Other comment/info:
      I can say that I am a competitive player and a kind player except if I'm not in a very bad mood. I also take on a very harsh view on any kind of harassment due to the experiences I have suffered through the past. From these experiences, I have obtained the ability to recognize bullying or harassment is taking place, and will be proficient when dealing with it. If an issue were to arise, I would most likely be online to deal with it. I'm always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that I see, and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.
    5. MrManGR || George
      MrManGR || George
      IGN: MrManGR [Premium]

Timezone: GMT+2

Age (This does not affect your application): 16

How much can you be on weekly?: 12

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): HnS Head Mod, MG Admin, EW Mod

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Nope

Why should we pick you as staff?: I'm helpful and I can be friendly when needed :D

Why do you want to become staff?: Not a reason at all, will RC have premium players though ? Well I'm gonna give a shot...

Other comment/info: Nah, no way to get a damn staff rank, neither I should try... Only Ev knows what I can do, from JazzBro's server.

But if we aside any hate between us we can work pretty much fine...
    6. Potatoholic_
      Potatoholic_
      IGN:
      sesses

Timezone:
      EST

14 (Turning 15 this Month)

Everyday during the Afternoons

None

Yes, but it was a false ban. The KitPvP's AntiCheat thought I was using AutoSoup, however this was false.

I believe you should pick me, since; I'm good moderation of Servers, I have vast knowledge of Plugins/Commands, and I just like to be helpful and friendly towards others.

I'd very much like to help RC, by making it a better community overall. By being Staff, I can do so.

Other comment/info:
      I really hope whoever reads this has, a good day/night.
    7. geniusbradley555
      geniusbradley555
      IGN: GeniusBradley555 (premium)

Time zone:
      EST.

14 turning 15 in June.

How much can you be on weekly??:
      5 days a week. 2-4 hours

Previous staff experience (on RC):
      None.

Ever been banned in rc before? If yes why?:
      yes because i forgot to turn my /fly off in pvpmine in prisons
      and i sprinted and jumped and i started to fly.

why should we pick you as staff?:

I want to help the community and be a helper on RC and i just like to be
      helpful towards others. make sure nobody is abusing / spoofing.

Id like to help RC get back on track and be a helpful person on RC towards
      the cominuty.

Other comment/info
      I really hope i can help RC. have a good day.
    8. Saba
      Saba

1. IGN: Joshbradley13 (prem)

Timezone:GMT+4

Age (This does not affect your application):15

How much can you be on weekly?: On weekend 3hper day and on shcool days 2h

None on RC
        Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: On SB abusing bugs in global chat

I playing RC for 3 years now and I love it Soo I want to help the RC owners
        That is my dream to be staff on RC and I love helping new ppl and catching hackers
        Other comment/info: I'm pretty known in staff commands and their jobs I was admin on 3server and I'm head dev too Soo yeah pretty known exept that I had my own server for 2 years
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    9. Speezie
      Speezie
      IGN: Speezie

Timezone: (UTC+06:00)

Age (This does not affect your application):14

How much can you be on weekly?:3-7 days 7 days is going to be the most (2 hrs everyday unless there are exams and things like that).

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): N/A

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Skyblock for AFK Pool , Perm banned for advert(I actually didn't know at that time advertising wasn't allowed(Unbanned) ), And banned for Racism(Fixing somones' spelling on the 'n' word,I didn't mean it to anyone and its over 7 months old(all of these bans, Didn't get banned ever since then.) )

Why should we pick you as staff?: I really wanted to become staff from the very first day I joined this really awesome community. I know a alot about commands and plugins. I am friendly with others. I will punish everyone accordingly even they are my friends/family. I will make sure I fulfill my duties as a staff member and be loyal and never abuse any perms.I will welcome every new player(unless its gets spammy).I am really good at finding hackers
      in terms of PvP hacks.

Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become a staff because I always wanted to become one and I will friendly with other even if I hate them or hate them IRL. Will not abuse my perms in terms of enemity or that sort of stuff. I really want to help out this community as its restarting to its former glory in premium mode. I really changed in the past 7 months and I'm not that silly to do those sort of stuff I did before and got banned. I will keep virtual things in their own places and IRL stuff in their own places especially for Randomcraft. And again I will never abuse my perms and punish everyone accordingly to their action(If its against the rule OFC). I'm not that guy anymore who used to get muted everyday or the other day for being toxic.

I'm really keeping my hopes up for this.

I really love randomcraft :)

Hoping for the best may the best application get selected.

Other comment/info: I got my premium account a weeks days ago(yeah I was cracked before this).I live in asia(Reason I get bad ping). I'm pretty good at PvP I can jitter click. And I'm up to date with Randomcraft news always(Unless there are exams and stuff like that). But anyways hope you guys have a nice day , hoping for the best Good LUCK everyone!!
    10. GiraffeGirl
      GiraffeGirl
      IGN:_GiraffeGirl_

Timezone: UTC+0/GMT

Age (This does not affect your application): 14

How much can you be on weekly?: Week days in total around, 7-14 hours then weekends in total around, 3-4 hours.

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): I was HnS Mod.

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: No

Why should we pick you as staff?: I'm friendly, helpful, funny, just the kind of welcoming helpful staffs that you would need for a server.

Why do you want to become staff?: Always have wanted to work with the server as soon as I found it, and would love to work with other staff to improve on the server and make it great for the players.

Other comment/info: I do take part in extra-curricular activities and also with exams coming up this may make me have to cut down the hours that I would be working in, but this doesn't mean that I will stop working all together(if I do get a place).
    11. Sam_
      Sam_
      IGN: SiamHD (prem)

Timezone:
      UTC/GMT +10:00 (Queensland, Australia)

17 Years
      How much can you be on weekly?: About 3 - 4 hours every weekdays and 4+ hours on weekends. Therefore, approximately, 25 hours a week

Yes (Bedwars Mod)

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: A false ban was charged for cross teaming and was removed the next day. Thus, I have not experienced any other form of bans.

Why should we pick you as staff?: I am familiar with most clients in-game and have significant experience from other servers as well. I also have some adequate knowledge in terms of IT. In terms of communication, I am quite good at verbal communication (and non-verbal) due to the clarity and concision of my language. I also hold a huge amount of respect for all the in-game players and I guarantee there wont be any form of toxicity on RC especially from me. Since this server has become premium, I really want to help it expand and being a staff would really help me to do so through my actions. Being a staff in bedwars, I really had a lot of positive feedback from the bedwars player base and I want to do the same for the newly developed RC from a global point of view. Lastly, I may had have some arguments with 1 or 2 players but i am sure it is all good now <3.

Why do you want to become staff?: Lets keep this short, RC is a great community and I have become pretty close to most people on RC in a very short amount of time. Becoming a staff will help me get to know more people and also be a valuable aspect of the server. Hope you have a good day/night if you made it to the end.
    12. hakerthunder
      hakerthunder
      IGN: hakerthunder

Timezone: GMT + 7

Age (This does not affect your application): 14

How much can you be on weekly?: 15 hours a week

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): HnS mod, Skyblock mod

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?:yes, I asked OP from a friend when Prison was hacked [ old story ]

Why should we pick you as staff?: I have alot of experience in RC [ 2 weeks playing ]. My staff experience on RC also helps alot, i know what to do in certain case. I know how to check hacker/cheater. How to organize chat and help people with their needed.

Why do you want to become staff?: Cause its one of the way to help the server. I'm not saying me myself can help the server be like old time but i can help it as much as i can.
    13. GGgamer454_
      GGgamer454_
      IGN: Fizryx

Timezone: GTM+2

Age (This does not affect your application):16

How much can you be on weekly?: 30-35 h per week

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Admin on Hide And Seek; Mod on SkyBlock

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Yes, for hacking, but I was lucky enough, because I was recording and I got unban.

Why should we pick you as staff?: I am really active, know how staff system works, and I know what am I able to do as a staff member to help people and do my best to help out the server. You can trust me, because I have been staff for more then 1 year and I have never abused or try to do something that would influence server negatively.

Why do you want to become staff?: I like being stuff, because it's fun to work with people and help them.
    14. Techdraconis
      Techdraconis
      IGN: Techdraconis

Timezone: UTC+1

Age (This does not affect your application): 19

How much can you be on weekly?: 5 hours (probably more bc my pc is always online when I'm home)

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Manager Minigames, Admin pixelmon, admin in rpg (not that that ever went live), Mod Skyblock (for some days to help treav)

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: No

Why should we pick you as staff?: My experience, and Treav wants some fun too ;)

Why do you want to become staff?: Well I kinda miss the fun place RC was.

Other comment/info:
      I probably could write this much better and longer but you guys know me already so it isn't needed.
    15. _THE_MURDERER_
      _THE_MURDERER_
      IGN _THE_MURDERER_

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Age (This does not affect your application):12

How much can you be on weekly?:about 3 hours on weekdays and 6 on the weekends

Previous Staff Experience (on rc):no

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: yes for accidental advertisement

Why should we pick you as staff?: I am online for a pretty good amount of time, I can most of the time tell when people are hacking, I am friendly and respectful to everyone, I have been an admin on my friends private server so I know a little about the whole process, I am usually a good person to rely on if something happens, and I think I can help the server grow a lot after it went down for premium :)

Why do you want to become staff?: well I love talking to people (I am a very social person) and I personally think helping people is pretty fun and I would probably enjoy being an admin on this server also I think that I can really help rc grow
    16. MinecraftGeorgeX
      MinecraftGeorgeX
      IGN:MinecraftGeorgeX

Timezone:+2

How much can you be on weekly?:30+

Previous Staff Experience (on rc):no

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?:no

Why should we pick you as staff?:Because i will be helpful a lot and I will join only rc i will help all the rc and i will do whatever u want if u pick me i will do my best and more things but i dont write it because of my hand

Why do you want to become staff?: Because rc was my first server which i joined in and i want to help a lot to do it better!!!

Good Luck to all!!!!!
    17. SniperMaster2020
      SniperMaster2020
      IGN: SniperMaster2020

Timezone: UTC + 02:00

How much can you be on weekly?: I can be active every day for about 4-6 hours in vacation but in schools it can be 2-3 hours daily.

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Not yet :/

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Yes on sb, because someone accused me of hacks and i said "lol i hack" so AngelOfHell banned me for admitting of using hacks as i wasn't.. i was only making laugh of this guy.

Why should we pick you as staff?: I will be active.. i love communicating with people as i'm sociable and to help them play a peaceful game without any hackers or even rule breakers.. and i had staff experience (NOT ON RC)..I hope i can help the server grow up and i also hope to make a change for rc and for the players who play on rc.. As also i can talk 3 languages: 1- English 2- Arabic (ik u won't need it that much but np) 3- French (a little bit).

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff cuz i hope to make a change for rc as i said before but i won't do this alone ofc.. but i wanna do it with the lovely rc staff and to help the ppl who will play rc as also that i have some cool ideas that can be added after rc when turning premium that would help the server but only with the agreement of other rc staff.

Other comment/info: I wish all the applicants Good Luck and i wish Rc would be more better after turning premium without any bot attacks or any bad things to the server
      And Thank u rc for making us have fun in that cracked time :D

I also have Discord if u wanna talk:
      SniperMaster2020#4764
    18. Mazalicious
      Mazalicious
      IGN:Ieggie in premium

Timezone:UTC + 17:00 In country Turkey

How much can you be on weekly?: I can be active every day for about 7-8 hours in vacation but in schools it can be 4-5 or 3-4 hours

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Not randomcraft

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: Yes on bedwars because i'm using jitterclick i'm use jitterclick BUT console is banned me for Kill aura hax

Why should we pick you as staff?: I will be active.. i love communicating with people as i'm sociable and to help them play a peaceful game without any hackers or even rule breakers.. and i had staff experience (NOT ON RC)..I hope i can help the server grow up and i also hope to make a change for rc and for the players who play on rc.. As also i can talk 3 languages: 1- English 2- Turkish (I'm half turkish) 3- German (a little bit).

Why do you want to become staff?:I want to staff because I don't use bad words i love helping players i love VERY MUCH this server this server is very popular,bedwars like the most popular server,but we can do me a expert this is your answer
      Other comment/info:I can turn off the servers that adversite and i can become the bored players happy(and we come me only one game staff :D)

I LOVE THIS SERVER VERY MUCH!
      <3
    19. Degsin_
      Degsin_
      IGN: rattytat premium (_Zancrow)

Timezone: UTC+3

Age (This does not affect your application): 16

How much can you be on weekly?: all week besides weekends i can be on about 3-5 Hours a day. in weekends i can be on about all day long

Previous Staff Experience (on rc): Minigames Manager,Skyblock Head-Admin, GTA Admin,Mod

Ever been banned on rc before? If yes why?: no

Why should we pick you as staff?:I should be a staff member because, I have grasped a large knowledge on all parts of my randomcraft Experience including plugins, and interacting with players. I contain a lot of experience that other players lack, in comparison to me. I provide a helpful aid to the server; for helping out players, and the rest of the staff to make randomcraft community best for all players to interact on.

Why do you want to become staff?:i would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their randomcraft experience
      Other comment/info: i live in israel im in highschool 11th grade, i have 2 games in my pc (MC,Fortnite) and that will be it !